Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Year's Tablescape Ideas

I 've been working on some ideas on how to dress the table for New Years Eve. Whether it's a romantic dinner for two or dinner for a crowd ( or maybe just dinner in your jammies on the couch) , I hope that I can inspire you to create your own amazing table. 
I cut out a template for party hats in black cardstock. Add baubles and boa feathers and wala!
I used my silhouette machine to cut the letters for "cheers" and "happy" and placed on my plates
Place a silver charger on the base of a lampshade to hold champagne and glasses. Use left over fabric to make napkins and to drape on the table. 
For an extra special touch include a beautiful  photo and frame and include in your tablescape. 
Now you are ready to ring in the New Year!

3 comments:

thistlewoodfarm said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog! I really like your tablescape! The cheers plate is such a great idea!
Happy New Year!

Tracey said...

Cute...cute...cute! Did I say CUTE?

julie leece said...

I love all your ideas! When i get my house I will have to try them:)

Post a Comment

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.