Sunday, January 8, 2012

Fill Up The Bath

One of  my favorite ways to indulge myself ( not including Ben and Jerry's ice cream) is to take a  hot bath in my claw foot tub. These days those opportunites don't come around as often as I would like unless I-
1) lock the doors and barricade myself inside the bathroom
2) surrender and just let the kids take a bath with me
My  preference is option #1 and for my next bath I will be trying out a Lavendar Salt Scrub that Kate from Centsational Girl made. 

How perfect is this? Whether for yourself or to use as gifts, this is so easy to make. I  never would have imagined making salt scrub myself. You should try it too!
Here's to our soft and sweet smelling skin.
Cheers!

2 comments:

thistlewoodfarm said...

I have a claw foot bathtub, too! I love it, too! LOL! BTW...I would love it if you stop by and join in our "impossible challenge" tomorrow.

Laura from Top This Top That said...

I will!

Post a Comment

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.