Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Valentine Gift for the man who has everything

I had ever intention today of showing you a cute idea that I usually put together for my husband- the man who has everything, for Valentines Day this year. A photo collage using some little props/letters to spell out endearing words and sayings.
It worked for Dad's birthday gift last year
It worked for my Christmas Card

and so, I thought I would try it for Valentines Day. 
A sweet little picture, in a sweet little frame.
 So, here's my first attempt at capturing the right shot
my second attempt
and third
Then I realized, you know what my husband will love more then the sweet little picture in the sweet little frame? He will love that I was thinking about him.  He will love the amount of time I spent thinking about what to get him. He will love the fact that the kids really had a good time "making" daddy a gift. He will love that the kids probably frustrated mommy because she couldn't get the "right" shot. 
But, I think what he will love even more then anything is knowing how much we love him and adore him.  
Ya know, the more I think about it, that just makes next year's gift a whole lot easier!

5 comments:

Melissah from Country Style Chic said...

What a perfect gift !
x
Melissah

designchic said...

This is adorable...love it!!

Patty said...

Too cute! I want some of those pictures!! <3

kirstyb said...

so cute x

Anita @ Cedar Hill Ranch said...

They are so adorable. I am a new LF follower. You have a beautiful, beautiful blog!!

Post a Comment

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.

.