Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekly Wows

Happy Sunday!
With Easter right around the bend, I thought I would share some wonderful Easter inspiration that I have seen around.
 Look at this Message in an egg from Poppy Talk

 How's this for a wreath from Minimoz . Look at all those chicks! 
I have seen this done with peeps too.
How sweet are these Baby jar Topiary from Sugar Tot Designs. Cute, cute with those felt flowers!
Another pretty wreath from Charming Zebra.
What spring projects are you working on today?
Please come back this week as I will be sharing my own little Spring creations with you.
Make it a great week!

3 comments:

Tammi said...

Hi found your blog on the blog hop, following now! Love your blog. Take care!

Tisha said...

Hi from your newest follower I’m visiting from the Grow Your Blog Hop and I would love to have you come check me out. http://craftchickie.blogspot.com/

Tisha

Galih N said...

Thanks Iformasinya Gan Gan can visit our blog

Pengobatan Penyakit Jerawat
Pengobatan Penyakit Kolesterol Tinggi
Pengobatan Penyakit Luka Bakar
Pengobatan Penyakit Maag Kronis
Pengobatan Penyakit Mioma
Pengobatan Penyakit Nasofaring
Pengobatan Penyakit Demam Berdarah

Post a Comment

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.