Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My "Something" has arrived!

I can't lie, I have anxiously been waiting for "something" to arrive and today it did!
You see, a few weeks back my buddy Linda over at It All Started With Paint asked if I would like to participate in an event called Pass It On. The idea being that I would receive "something" wonderfully handmade for me, and I in turn would reciprocate and make something handmade for someone too.
 What a wonderful idea and what wonderful pillows I received
They are looking awesome in my family room as I sit back and wonder what I will be making to pass it on to someone else
Who knows, maybe you will be my lucky recipient.


7 comments:

Kirby Dunton Carespodi said...

Wonderful!

Bliss said...

All I got today was a big box from FedEx... of toilet paper. Yes really, I ordered in bulk because I'm tired of filling my cart with it every time I grocery shop.

~Bliss~

TJ said...

What a great idea! I'm so glad you were a recipient of something so wonderful. I imagine it would be a bit nerve wracking trying to make something just right to pass on to someone else :) You'll do a fantastic job, I'm sure. Thanks so much for your blog! It's an inspiration to see all the beautiful things you create!

Linda @ it all started with paint said...

To my very dear bloggy friend: thanks for the wonderful post! So happy that you're happy with what I sent ...

... and looking forward to see what you decide to pass on ...

:)

Linda

Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

I am so glad you are a part of the pass it on project. I can't wait to see what wonderfulness you send to someone you appreciate. :)
Karah

grammypink said...

What a fantastic thought,think I might do this with my family (grandchildren)pass on a surprise to cousins,then do a surprise receipe to ladies of a new group I joined and see where that goes,what could be a better way to bless someone then a unexpected blessing

laxsupermom said...

Love the ruffled pillow! Love the idea of the pass it on project, too! Can't wait to see what you make to send on.

Post a Comment

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.