Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekly Wow's

Don't know about you , but I was so inspired by furniture transformations this week. I wanted you to see why in this weeks wow's.
This is simply awesome. This beyond creative piece was done by Bliss Ranch   a piece that she calls her "kodak moment". I wish I could have a few of those!
Isn't this just a dreamy chair that Remastered Relics created, with a little help from her mom?
How about this two toned beauty from Leone Design
and this stunning Metro Paris Coffee table is sure to take your breath away from Cheltenham Road
All of these beautiful creations should inspire you to look beyond the obvious, look beyond your comfort zone and look to take a risk. Look at the outcome you could be creating if you did! 
Make it a great week.

7 comments:

Kirby Dunton Carespodi said...

These are awesome! Bliss is my blog BFF and if I knew Cheltenham Road and I wasn't married? He might be my boyfriend.

momto8 said...

wow..what fun!! inspiring!

reFresh reStyle said...

Very inspiring! I love them all!
Debbie

cheltenhamroad said...

I just wanted to say thank you so much for your kind words about my coffee table. And that Kodak moment dresser is amazing!
Thanks again
David

Bliss said...

Thank you for the feature on my Kodak moment. I have many "ah ha" moments but I sure can't blog about those!

That table is fantastic. Gonna head over for a peek.

~Bliss~

Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

Wow! That chair from remastered relics is awesome, I love the fabrics and the pop of color with the pillow. Awesome weekly wows all around!!
Karah

Heidi @ Decor & More said...

oh, great features, Laura ~ I just can't get enough of Linda's dresser. She can rock a furniture painting project like none other.
Happy Monday ~ xo heidi

Post a Comment

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.