Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy Friday (Haven Recap)!

Unfortunately you won't see an album of photos that I took from the Haven Conference on my blog. Nope not any. The excitement and anxiety of attending the event got the best of me and I left the my camera at home.
I have  the after party shot- the slew of amazing memories and the knowledge that I took away.
 I want to say thanks to the girls in the "tribe" who were more fabulous in person then I could have imagined. I want to say thanks to the bloggers I did not  know prior to the event, but have since come to appreciate. And I want to say thanks to my family for giving me some time away, holding down the fort and watching the kids, just so I could do what I love to do- Blog!  If you are really disappointed that I did not bring my camera, you can go here for other Haven recap's and pics.
I am over at Stardust  today visiting with Olga and her readers  and talking about some of my favorite room makeovers. I would love for you to stop by.
PS- Getting the front porch ready for a 4th of July celebration!

4 comments:

  1. Too funny! It really was hard to take pictures. It was so awesome to meet you and hang out and talk real life for a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura...you are the best...I love this post and will pop over Stardust...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get to meet you, I was at Haven too! :) love your blog though, so I am following now :)

    ReplyDelete

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.