Sunday, December 09, 2012

Weekly Wow's

It's Sunday- at last, or maybe your not that excited if you are dreading Monday. With a traveling husband, I treasure every second of our weekends. I hope you do to with the one's that you love.

Look at this creative tree I saw this week from Turtles and Tails. Perfect for a den or library.
If you want to take a small departure from your Christmas decorating this weekend, this would make a great project and a gift for someone special. A Blessed Life Atop a Cake Stand shares her tutorial for her map art.
I wish I had seen this tutorial from Hyphen Interiors before I went out this week and bought some iced branches and paid more money then I needed to from a local store.
Doesn't this look like real birch?   Homespun with Love shares how to make these birch inspired candle holders from paper.
This week I will be back with more Christmas decor, holiday projects and a party!
On Wednesday come link up your most awesome holiday projects or decor. New or old posts welcomed.





PS- for more of my Holiday Inspiration you can click here
Grateful for~
Having my mom here for the holiday season

11 comments:

Kirby Dunton Carespodi said...

I love that book "tree," but it would be just my luck that I'd need to look something up in the one on the bottom.

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

This is wonderful!!! I will see you on Wednesday...warming -- don't come to my blog tomorrow...yes...squirrel and bird Holiday Treat Wreaths! : ) LOL!!!!!! Love your pics and I am in the process of trying to grow a book tree too...I LOVE THEM!!!!! : ) Sending hugs!!!!

Kathryn Ferrie said...

Thanks so much for featuring my map! You know how to make a gal feel special!

ImSoVintage said...

Love, love that book tree and the iced branches.

Hyphen Interiors said...

I love that map art! Totally checking that out. Thank you so much for featuring my iced branches - can't wait to link up on Wednesday.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Love the book tree. I think my emails back to you are getting lost in cyber space for some reason. It's that Bermuda triangle up 85 north. I said yes to lunch. Just need to know where and an address.

Kristin said...

Laura thank you so much for featuring our Birch Candle Holders! We posted your upcoming Christmas Link Party button on our bar and will be there to link up! :)

Between You and Me said...

LOVE that book tree....how creative! I think I saw something like that on Pinterest..maybe it was that same one!!!

I'll try to link up on Wednesday!

Ira Morse said...

Love the candle with nativity theme. During Christmas, most of the crafter used this theme in order to feel the spirit of Christmas.

Heidi @ Decor & More said...

That book tree is amazing! I could do one in my bedroom with the stacks of books I have on the floor by my bed!
xo Heidi

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Great wows!...I love the "book tree"...showing to my daughter in law...she would love it too!!!...

Post a Comment

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.

.