Saturday, February 23, 2013

Weekly Wow's

Happy Saturday. I must start off with a secret... I have never paid attention to NASCAR racing until this week. How exciting for a female to take 1st in the pole position. And it's not like I knew what "pole position" was either...had to Google it. What I do know is my eyes will be on the race for the first time this year. Yours too?
My wow's this week range from a delicious treat, to the birds and I am most certain that you will gain some inspiration for your next project.

Okay.... Can I get a YUM!!!  Back for Seconds  shares an amazing recipe for a Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake. My two favorites combined into one sinful dessert.
Design Dining and Diapers gets us in the mood for Easter with this cute pallet bunny art. I know ... but it's right around the corner.
Kristin from Simply Klassic Home wows us with her DIY headboard.
and Home is Where the Boat is does an awesome job with re purposing a chandelier into a bird feeder. 
So, whatever you choose to do today I hope it's something you love or with the people you love. Have a great weekend!
PS- I would love it if you followed me on Pinterest here for all my latest pins of inspiration.
or
Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

10 comments:

  1. Loved all the "Wows" from that awesome Cheesecake (in which I will definitely make...you gave me my start on cheesecakes!) to Mary's over the top, cutest ever bird feed chandelier....Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the WOWS and feeling inspired! Have the ingredients to the cheesecake (one of my favs too!) have the palettes and paint galour...also have an old wooden chandy in the garage that would transform perfectly into a "squirrel feeder :)"...so what does this all mean??? now...do you have a WOW post on how one gets and addition 10 hours in their day : ) LOVE everything and do believe they are on my list FOR REAL!!! Have a great day even though it is a bit rainy and dreary. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That headboard is so awesome!! We're getting ready to redo a whole house and I find myself thinking a lot about what kind of headboard I want to make. LOL (what's that we said about focusing on the small things)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bird feeder, and yes, Easter is early this year, so it will be here before we know it.
    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Headed off to visit a couple of your features. Have a great Saturday- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Wow's! Kristin's headboard is amazing, thank you Laura :)

    xo, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great wow's, I love them all. The chandy bird feader is such a cute idea. Love it. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for featuring my headboard Laura! Love all the features today!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good ones! Hope you're enjoying the weekend, Laura!
    xo Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for sharing my Bunny Pallet Art! That cheesecake looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.