Friday, February 28, 2014

Weekly Wow's

So long February, hellooooo March. 
Ready for an active month..... Mardi Gras, Daylight Savings, First day of Spring and St.Patricks Day? I don't know about you, but lately I have enjoyed the extra couple of mins of day light ....... I am in need of some serious vitamin D.  This weekend, we are hoping that the temps don't get to chilly, as we need to complete the spraying of our kitchen cabinets in our makeshift paint shop set up in the garage. For the latest update click here

Here's a few things that caught my eye this week.


Who's thinking summer?


Please tell me I am not the only one who has been doing this wrong for all these years! 



Sheets turned curtains from NallesHouse

The next time friends come over for coffee talk, I am making this.

From the colors to the headboard .....perfect.
source unknown


I agree


What are you up to this weekend? Whatever it is, make sure to make the most of it. See you back here next week!


Grateful 
The crud only lasted 24 hours in the house


PS- Want more inspiration, click here for more of my Weekly Wow's.





Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

16 comments:

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Love those curtains and I'm 100% ready for SUMMER!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Love the sheets turned curtains and I love when she includes her cutie pie in the photo.

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Yay for Fridays! Love that curtain and I would love some of that blueberry yumminess. Have a great weekend!

tammytootlebug07 said...

I have shower curtains in my office. Black with white flowers. My office colors are gray, red and black and white... I love it..

Linda @ it all started with paint said...

I love those sheets turned curtains! I've done that here in the past. Good luck with those cabinets and have a fabulous weekend!

:) Linda

Kelly said...

I just watched that banana video and was SO surprised! I was doing it wrong too all these years. I showed it to my husband (because he eats bananas every morning) and he tried it. Said it worked great. Leave it to the monkey's to show us the correct way to peel a banana! LOL.

Cynthia said...

Great wows Laura, love those beds. Pretty headboards . More snow on the way here for Monday in NJ. I can't believe it, it never ends. My poor pups are walking sheets of ice to do their business. There poor paws are so cold.

Cynthia

Calypso In The Country said...

I am definitely thinking Summer!!! We are getting more snow on Monday thought...ugh..
Enjoy your weekend!
-Shelley

NanaDiana said...

Oh- Yeah- thinking summer here-or at least a warm Spring day! What a great looking bedroom. Wow.
Ummm...I can't BELIEVE that about the banana. Who knew? Well, obviously SOMEONE knew-but it wasn't me! lol xo Diana

Heidi @ Decor & More said...

I adore that last one -- great pics this week, Laura! Hoping to get a little yard work done this weekend -- we'll see!
xo Heidi

Kate@Diethood said...

WOW! What a gorgeous blog!! Thanks so much for the mention and for introducing me to your lovely place! Have a great weekend!!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Glad the crud lasted only 24 hours...great wows...love the bedroom and the quote...how so very true!!
Have a great weekend...should we guess on what you will be doing?...:)

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

As always my friend...your WOW's are WOW!!! Miss you too...It has been a horrible week here...we lost our precious little Poppa...you know how a tiny little doggie can become your heart and he was mine and my heart is broken. He took a piece with him and I hope to get it back when I see him again: ) Please give all of your little furry friends...extra hugs from all of us here.

White Lace and Promises said...

I have always set my chair right at the ocean's edge and moved it many times as the tide comes in. Soooo ready to do that again. OMGoodness! Spring, come one! Yes, the sunshine has been wonderful and has lifted my mood somewhat. Love, love the headboards on that bed and that little room. Don't you wish? Oh, no doubt you could do it. Thanks for sharing. Always an inspiration!

Gypsy Heart said...

Every "wow" is just that! I'm trying to decide on curtains for my bedroom. That blueberry coffee cake looks delish.

It was 82 yesterday....same today and then by tomorrow evening we'll have rain, sleet, freezing drizzle and 19F. Hopefully, this is the last big hoorah for winter in Texas!

xo
Pat

anu said...

Thanks so much for including my curtains in your wows. :) That berry cake looks delicious.

Post a Comment

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.

.