Thursday, May 29, 2014

My 'No Name' Summer Dessert

I am probably taking a huge risk today sharing this mouth watering, perfect on a summer day, crowd pleasing dessert.



The risk isn't in the level of difficultly. Or even the ingredients that went into it. Nope, that was easy......even for a non-cook like me.

Start with premade sugar cookies and mold them inside a mini muffin pan. Bake as directed.


Next, whip up some vanilla instant pudding. Set, cool and then scoop a tablespoon inside the cookie cups. No risk here.


Slice a banana and finish off with a dollop of whip cream. Refrigerate until ready to serve.


The risk you ask.....what to name this super easy, super delish dessert.
Believe me, I have tried. I actually served these for lunch with friends over the weekend and some ideas that were suggested....in between bites.... Sugar Cookie Cups, Vanilla Cookie Treats and The No Namer. We obviously didn't get far....but did manage to eat them all.


So tell me, what name would you give them?



PS- I made great use of the cake plate that I made here. My friends never knew it was a toothbrush holder.



Grateful~
For friendships that will last forever





Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

20 comments:

  1. Sugar cookie fruit gems

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Cookie Cup Bites sounds good to me. I like your suggestions....they are so pretty and look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer delight cookie cup. Looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! I love anything lemon. Pinning !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sunshine cups

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm... Pudding cookie cups? Love that you could use different flavors of pudding -- lemon, chocolate, etc. Great idea, Laura!
    xo Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousMay 29, 2014

    Banana dream cloud...

    xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks delicious! I am dreaming a chocolate version now!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AnonymousMay 29, 2014

    How about Lazy Daisies?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How about… Vanilla Delight Bites. Vanilla Cloud Cups

    ReplyDelete
  12. Banana cream tarts..............looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. YUM :) Banana Pudding Cookie Bites....Banana Dream Tarts.....Yummy Goodness? ;) Whatever you call them...they look tasty!!!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Maybe you can call them "gone" ...

    ;)

    Do you have a 2-point Weight Watchers version?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well....
    Bitsy Bites of Bliss.
    Banana Bliss Bites.
    Vanilla Bliss Bites.
    Simple Bliss Bites.

    I think you get my hint.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love easy and delicious!...they look great....Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How about "Summer Delight Bites?"

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am really impressed from this post! The person who created this post is a generous and knows how to keep the readers connected.Thank you. Please keep on posting.

    Sol
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.