Saturday, May 03, 2014

Weekly Wow's

Happy Weekend. We have our first big dance recital this weekend so between dress rehearsal and the real deal on Sunday, I hope to enjoy some time with my family visiting for the weekend.
What are you up to?

Here's some fun that I found this weekend.

Framed vintage bikinis, beach hats and the color blue...love




I love this idea of dressing up a plain bamboo shade from here


Cutest idea for moms day...or any occasion. Tutorial here


Shower and rock out with one of these.....sweet


And finally,  if you recognize this backyard pool, can you ask the owners if me and the kids can come over ....everyday over the summer to swim...eat....grill. I promise, we won't make a mess.

via Houzz.com

So tell me, are you a 'shower singer' and what's your favorite tune?
Make it a super fantastic weekend doing things that you love.

I will be back on Monday with my Southern Gal pals for another Installment of 'Oh My Word'. This month we are sharing some flower projects.



PS- For more of my Weekly Wow's, click here.



Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

3 comments:

NanaDiana said...

What great things here, Laura. If that were MY pool you and the kids could come over everyday as long as you cooked for me, too!;>)
Love that pink jar-what a cute idea.
I don't sing in the shower- I take about a 2 minute shower-in and out-no time to hum....lol xo Diana

Nancy's Notes said...

Awsome things, oh my!! No songs in the showers here!
Have a great day!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

You are right WOW!!!..and there is our dream pool with that swim up bar!!

Post a Comment

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.

.