Saturday, June 07, 2014

Weekly Wow's

Hey there! I have been a bit MIA this week as we were enjoying a wonderful family vacation at the beach. A week to disconnect and reconnect at the same time.  If you follow me on instagram or facebook (if not, I would love you too) you may have seen images that I captured with some of the fun we were having.





Great times...for everyone.
And during afternoon siesta time, I happened to stumble upon some pretty awesome projects that I thought you would want to see. 

AMAZING table from Bliss Ranch


I just may make one of these for my craft room.  From Thistlewood Farms.


One word....Devine.


Express your love from here ...on the wall.



My pal over at Atta Girl Says for has some great ideas to celebrate your next patriotic event including this red,white and blue sand candle.



Well, this weekend I will be doing the typical loads of vacation laundry and getting back into the groove....darn.
What are you up to?
Talk to you next week!



Grateful for~
every moment spent with my kiddos and husband





Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

12 comments:

  1. Glad your family is having fun....love all the WOWS and must show my hubby that pegboard box...he is the pegboard king! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you had such a good time, Laura. That is what summer should be about! I LOVE that pegboard box. I need one of those!!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been enjoying your pics on FB of your vacation! great wows this week. Have a safe trip back home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that big gold heart! Glad you enjoyed the beach!
    Xo Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the kiddos are having a ball! Fun! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! Hope you had a great time away. Loved seeing those great features.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear you got away to have some fun with the family. That's what life should be about in summer. Getting away from it all. That sure looks like fun, glad the kids enjoyed it also. Everybody needs some time away from regular life, redoes us. Enjoy rest of it and safe journey home. Happy Sunday
    Loved all photos of projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laura,
    What a fun vacation. Love all the pics the kids look like they are having a great time. I love that peg board craft box too. Karianne comes up with the best stuff. Have a wonderful start to the new week.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Popping in for my weekly fix...a little late! Great stuff and looks like a fun vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for providing this informative article. An excellent read, please keep us informed like this. Kudos!

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very interesting story,. I didn't find it boring to read. In fact, I really had a fun reading your post. Thanks.

    Shella
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very interesting story,. I didn't find it boring to read. In fact, I really had a fun reading your post. Thanks.

    Shella
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.