Friday, July 18, 2014

Weekly Wow's

Was it me or did this week just completely fly by! I mean, it just seems like last night that I was watching Andi Dorfman, the Bachelorette, sending that sweet Iowa farmer, packing for his cornfields back home. sigh. If you are a fan of the show, who's your pick?

Inspiration for your Weekend.

Amazing before and after bedside tables from here



Which house would you choose from here . This one gets my vote...although I could and would, gladly set up house in any of them.



My date night cocktail this week on my porch here from  Just Us Four


I recently installed an outdoor shower ( I will share soon) but I am thinking this would be super cool to have around it.

source


Ahhh...the benefits of chalk paint. Just ask my pal Sonya's coffee table. It will tell you.



Trying to squeeze in all the summer love and fun I can, as the kids go back to school in two weeks. What are your plans for the weekend?




Grateful~
For everyone who prays for peace whether it's for around the world, around our country, in your community or in your household.





PS- Please visit my entire Weekly Wow collection here and follow along here.




Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this week really did fly by! I am glad I am not the only one who enjoys the guilty pleasure of watching the Bachelorette! I was sad to see Chris go to but I didn't think he would be the one...my vote for next Bachelor though! I go back and forth between the other two. Even though Nick is not very popular, I see a certain sweetness with him and I like his subtle sense of humor. Josh seems like the better fit for her but I wonder if he is sincere as he leads her to believe. Plus, will Andi want to run around the country watching his brother play football?... We'll see...
    Enjoy your weekend! - Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, my favorite Friday morning place to be! I know you'll always send me off to see some amazing stuff! Thank you lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These were terrific articles to see! That paint is truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, we're totally Team Josh around here... just something about Nick I can't get on board with! Looking forward to seeing your outdoor shower! Enjoy the weekend loving on those littles!
    xo Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks sweet friend for sharing my coffee table! Muah ~Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its interesting that you say you are grateful for everyone who prays for world peace. I have belonged to a world wide group that prays for peace monthly, usually at 7:30 pm the second Wednesday of the month. Since we all pray according to our local time, Earth becomes 'wrapped' in prayers over a 24 hour period. Too bad we didn't get to know each other when I still lived in Gillsville. BTW, I always blessed my pets' food as well.

    ReplyDelete

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.